Monday, July 23, 2007

Dear Blog,

My deepest apologies for having been gone without a trace for all this time.

And may be this does not come as too much of a surprise to you. I know I have been playing this love-hate relationship with you for quite a while now. I post in a frenzy. Then I get depressed. Or stressed. Or both. And ignore you for a bit. And then I bounce back in a flurry of apologies and hope to be received with wide open arms.

So here I am. Yet again. Hoping to be welcomed back.

And to be honest with you a great deal has been going on with my life lately and someday I will sit down and tell you all about it. Someday when I have the time.

In short, I am back. From a quick trip to Calcutta.
And I changed my career path. Yet again.
And no time or energy to blog. So you will have to be patient.

But do you believe in Miracles?
I do.

Hang in there. I'll be back.

~M

Labels:

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back M.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Tabula Rasa said...

first year resident doctor, eh? best of luck and see you in another two months ;-)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Prerona said...

:)

hope ur back soon

3:35 PM  
Blogger Bidi-K said...

happy for the miracle, and good luck Doctor!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

??
doctor??
uv taken on a new profession??..whats happening...kill the suspense and write in detail!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Trevor Penn said...

Congratulations.
Best wishes.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Hoping for miracles is what most physicians do best, no?

11:13 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Muffet said...

i'm glad i visited ur blog hoping u had posted...good to have u back :)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Bharath Hemachandran said...

Welcome back :)

Is this supposed to be like your monologue or something?

2:16 PM  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Bad bad M... no donut for you!

Jaldi lekhoooo!!!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Kele Panchu said...

Welcome back! Change in career..Are you making magic potion?

12:40 AM  
Blogger ghetufool said...

oooooof!!!

2:27 AM  
Blogger H said...

back when? too much anticipation!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hopefully back with lots to tell?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Something to Say said...

welcome back - will wait to hear from you

5:05 PM  
Blogger Chilla-Bong said...

Not sure if I believe in miracles..but always dream that someday I wake up to find that miracles do happen. Will be glad to see you back in regular blogging.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Sujatha Bagal said...

Welcome back! And good luck with the new career path.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well im sure looking forward to the new career stories!!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Cee Kay said...

Welcome back and good luck with the new career. Doctor huh? Seems like you won't be getting much time to blog - not for a few years anyway!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Dadoji said...

May you reach where your dreams lead you.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home